- Twelve (12) Gold Copper Beads with Micro-Pavé White Zircon.
- Twelve (12) Tiny Gold Beads Towards Closure.
- Two (2) additional Tiny Gold beads; One at the end of each pull string.
- One (1) Gold Copper Imperial Crown Charm with Micro-Pavé White Zircon.
- Fully Adjustable Braided Macrame Rope.
Zircon is made of zirconium silicate, whereas cubic zirconia is made of zirconium oxide. Both of the gemstones are hard to differentiate from each other and are confused as being the same. … Zircon is a natural gemstone. Natural zircon is rare and more expensive than cubic zirconia.
- Pavé is French for paved and in jewelry terms, it means that the stones cover the entire surface of the ring.
Micro pavé refers specifically to very small diamonds (typically less than 0.01 carat) that are uniform in size and set using very small prongs.
- The crown, one of the most iconic symbols in history. The crown symbolizes one set apart from all the rest. A symbol of honor and responsibility, it is a timeless symbol.
- It is a symbol of Authority, Power & Honor.