- Twenty-Two (22) Grey Picasso Jasper Marble Stone Beads.
- 3 Rose-Gold Spacer Beads
- 2 Rose-Gold Imperial Crown Charms with Pavé Black Cubic Zirconia.
- Beads: 8mm
- Map Stone, also called Grey Crazy Lace Jasper or Picasso Jasper, is often referred to as the laughter stone bringing joy and happiness to those that wear it.
- Although referred to as a Jasper, it is actually a metamorphic limestone and not a jasper at all.
- The beautiful layers and colors of Picasso jasper results from heat and pressure within the Earth.
- The lined patterns in this stone are formed by iron oxides.
- The beautiful patterns in the stone create a circular flow of energy that can be stimulating to the mind.
- This stone is said to attract positive people into ones life and support and encourage friendships to blossom in healthy loving ways, and also help renew old friendships that may have been lost.
It has strong grounding and calming quality that helps to encourage strength and self-discipline.
- Pavé is French for paved and in jewelry terms, it means that the stones cover the entire surface of the ring.
Micro pavé refers specifically to very small diamonds (typically less than 0.01 carat) that are uniform in size and set using very small prongs.
- The crown, one of the most iconic symbols in history. The crown symbolizes one set apart from all the rest. A symbol of honor and responsibility, it is a timeless symbol.
- It is a symbol of Authority, Power & Honor.