- Twenty-Six (26) Gun-Metal color Hematite Natural Stone Beads.
- Six (6) Silver Plated Greek Cross Beads.
- Strong clear elastic.
- L: 20-cm
- One size fits most people
The Greek Cross, with arms of equal length, is the most ancient cross, predating the Latin cross (†).
- In Christian mythology, the four equal arms point in the four direction of the earth, representing the four platonic elements (earth, air, water, and fire).
- Its origins are not Christian, but much older, found in many cities in Mesopotamia.